Admission to the MBA program is competitive. Applications are reviewed and decisions made on a rolling basis when application packets are complete. Candidates are encouraged to apply early, as seats often fill quickly.
The Program Director looks at a variety of criteria that measure a candidate's potential for being a successful MBA student and business leader. We look at the following characteristics in making admission decisions:
- Past academic performance (official transcripts)
- Official GMAT or GRE score*
- Professional work experience (Resume)
- Admissibility to the Graduate College (view admission requirements)
*The GMAT may be waived for candidates who satisfy ALL of the following requirements:
- Earned a 3.25 cumulative GPA
- Admitted to or have graduated from a Missouri State COB business unit major in the past five years OR graduated with a business degree from an AACSB-accredited school in the past five years
- Completed a minimum of 80 hours at the time of application
- Meet all English proficiency requirements
To be considered for admission, students are required to submit the following**:
- Official transcripts
- Official GMAT or GRE Scores
**Additional documents may be required for international students.