Learning outcomes for the MBA program
- Students will possess knowledge of current theory and techniques of the major business disciplines (i.e. the MBA core courses).
- Students will exhibit the leadership capacity and teamwork skills for business decision making.
- Students will understand the ethical implication of business decision making and recognize ethical dilemmas.
- Students will demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively.
- Students will demonstrate critical thinking skills.
- Students will have an understanding of global perspectives.