Learning outcomes for the MBA program
1. Students will possess knowledge of current theory and techniques of the major business disciplines.
2. Students will exhibit leadership skills and the ability to work effectively in teams.
3. Students will understand the ethical implication of business decision making and recognize ethical dilemmas.
4. Students will exhibit professional written and verbal communication skills.
5. Students will demonstrate critical thinking skills and multi-disciplinary problem solving.
6. Students will have an understanding of global perspectives.
7. Students will be able to analyze data using technology to solve business problems.